No but seriously, fuck ‘em Cockroaches…
not hamming up your fear to an annoying level.
thumbs up to cr1tikal
original url http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/8743/
last modified 1999-06-15 00:23:04
you’re safe here
ohhhh christ that sorta thing brings back terrible memories
Cats are literally the cutest nerds ever
What the fuck man
This post goes around on this site and everytime I see it, as a Theologist in making it annoys me to see these “militiant atheists” (or fedoraists, to seperate the good ones from the bad ones, cause I love you guys) who tries to falsely accuse the Holy Scriptures with things that are never said in either of the scriptures. "That women are to be sold if they were raped" in the Bible or "That women must sexually submit to men" in the Qu’ran. Ofcourse, I’m not trying to prove Satanism wrong, I don’t really care what people believe in, but I’m here to correct the misinterpretations by Tumblr’s gullible community as a way to educate, because it might actually interest you to know some real facts about what the Abrahamic religions says on the matter:
- First of all - YOU ALL KNOW THAT ADULTERY IS PROHIBITED IN EITHER SCRIPTURES, YET YOU TRY TO TURN THOSE VERSES UPSIDE DOWN FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE.
[17:32, 25:68-70, Quran]
[Exodus 20:14 Proverbs 6:32 Hebrew 13:4]
- Second - There are no verses that said so, never has that been said.
- Third - Noone sells women when they’ve been violated, who even does that today?
- Fourth - Do you guys actually read the scriptures AT ALL???
- Fifth - There’s one verse in Deuteronomy that claims that a Man should marry and stay with the woman if she’d been violated by him and pay her 50 shekels. [Deuteronomy 22:29]
1. Christians do not follow the Torah/Old Testament anymore, they follow the New Testament. It’s called the New Covenant, and Jesus never claimed anything about selling women in the Gospels.
2. The rapist is required to marry his victim, and is not permitted to divorce her without her consent. The Talmud explains that this obligation rests on the rapist, NOT THE VICTIM. She is under no obligation to marry him. ”He must pay fifty shekels to compensate her for the lack of gifts, and is also forced to marry her, should she desire it” says Bible commentator and philosopher Rabbi Isaac Abarbanel, so you won’t bash Judaism for that either.
[Talmud, Ketubot 49b]
- Fifth - FOR THE LAST TIME, USE SOURCES FOR THE VERSES THAT SAYS SO
- Sixth - Rape is strictly forbidden in either scriptures and can result in a mild case of THE DEADNESS - not only is it Adultery, but in Islam, Christianity as well as Judaism it’s an act of terror against an individual and society.
That post has over 100,000 notes, can you believe that at least 50,000 people on this Shaytaan website fell for it and assumes that we all condone such acts?
it’s interesting how whenever you see these posts, it’s always Satanism that’s conveniently the good guy on moral highground.
I got the weirdest feeling people are making shit up for their anti-establishment arguments
1980’s Dirty Pair cosplay! These were the California Dirty Pair (whose names I have forgotten now- Lisa Nelson is one? Maybe?). The other famous early Dirty Pair cosplay duo were the Forrester sisters, who were a fixture at early anime cons. In honor of Throwback Thursday!
I wonder where could these two be now? :)
This week marked the anniversary of Ric Flair’s first world title win, so let’s take a strut through his illustrious career.
if you didn’t play this with the ride-on mini bike than you have not lived
31 - The number of films based on DC Comics properties/imprints released during the “modern Marvel Cinematic Universe era” starting with Iron Man (and including titles from imprints like Icon) compared to Marvel’s 28.
16 - live-action films based on DC/Vertigo/Wildstorm properties released between 2004 and 9/21/2014)
27- animated DC Comics-based films produced in that same period. Plenty more are in the works.
10 - animated series in production and airing during that period, not including the DC Nation shorts. Teen Titans Go is still in production, Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles, a three-part series, debuts online this spring
3 - live-action series (2004 - 9/21/14) with five live-action series coming soon (Gotham starts Monday (9/21), The Flash starts in October, and Constantine starts later in the year, and I, Zombie and Preacher start in 2015) and several more in various states of pilot development with Lucifer actually airing soon on Fox.
Warner Bros is hardly a company “sitting on their DC properties.”